RR Bridge and Oyster Shacks

Plan for shacks & platforms of H. and R. Atwood and D. Atwood & Co. – 1893

1893 – “1626. Petition of H. and R. Atwood and D. Atwood & Co. for license to build and maintain a wooden building, on piles, to build a bulkhead and fill solid, and to maintain oyster floats, on Duck Creek in the town of Wellfleet. Granted Dec. 29, 1893.” Annual report of the Board of Harbor and Land Commissioners. For the year 1893″
https://archive.org/details/annualreportofbo1894boar/page/46


Plan for shacks & platforms of George V. Williams – 1894

1894 – “1666. Petition of George V. Williams for license to build and maintain a building and platform, on piles, to fill solid, and to locate and maintain an oyster float, on Duck Creek in the town of Wellfleet. Gra-nted May 9, 1894.” Annual report of the Board of Harbor and Land Commissioners. For the year 1894
https://archive.org/details/annualreportofbo1894boar/page/51


Plan for shacks & platforms of R. R. Higgins & Co. – 1894

1894 – “1630. Petition of R. R. Higgins & Co. for license to build and maintain a wooden building, on piles, to build a bulkhead and fill solid, and to maintain an oyster float, on Duck Creek in the town of Wellfleet. Granted Jan. 12, 1894.”
Annual report of the Board of Harbor and Land Commissioners. For the year 1894
https://archive.org/details/annualreportofbo1894boar/page/48

Plan 4-139 to Widen RR bridge-1916

N.Y.N.H. & H.R.R. Proposed pile bridge over Duck Creek, loading platform and earth fill – Sept. 9, 1916